Health and Wellbeing of Your Loved One During COVID-19
In this virtual event series, Dr. Paul Nussbaum shared the affects of COVID-19 on the health and wellbeing of your loved ones with a focus on the senior living community.
All participants and attendees of this digital event will learn about:
- The impact of COVID-19 on our psychological health.
- Their role as informal or formal caregiver to family members and friends in need.
- Their own psychological health is critical to being a positive caregiver.
- The importance of listening, observing, and offering loved ones the ability to express their feelings and thoughts.
- Practical tips for nurturing their own psychological health and for sharing with loved ones.
Watch this free event replay today.