Anxiety and the Brain
In this virtual event series, Dr. Paul Nussbaum will discuss the effects of anxiety on the brain of both yourself and your loved ones with an emphasis on seniors and the landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic.
All participants and attendees of this digital event will learn about:
- How prevalent anxiety is in the general population.
- The difference between acute and chronic anxiety.
- What happens inside the brain and body with anxiety and chronic stress.
- How anxiety can affect our thoughts, feelings, and cognition
- How the “Reward System” in our brain provides a counter to anxiety and chronic stress.
Register for this complimentary virtual event today.